# 16 Today...
Hmmm..
today i went to KFC to celebrate Angela's birthday...
so happy cuz i saw him...
and we played basketball together after that till 5 plus 6...
haha lol but im quite happy but giving Angela a belated birthday present cuz never thought of anything yet...
dunno want to give her ang bao a not...
cuz she can buy things by herself...
haizz...
but i combine with Jasmine for Angela's present...
and today that stupid EDMUND CHUA,
he raised his hand to volenter to share our camping experience...
damn pai seh sia...
haizz...
this is how i write:
I went on my first camping when i was primary 5.
I have learnt to be independent there.
I went on hiking with my team-mates and saw a lot of interesting things.
I enjoyed being there for the camp as it was fun.
We sang songs together and work together as a team.
We were happy to be in a team together.
It was there when i met Jasmine.
She was the best person i ever found.
She appiled the medicine for me during midnight and i was very happy that i met her .
I have already been a good friend of hers now.
I thank her for being there for me when i need her!
Haha she was super touch haha lol...
im happy too:]
Labels: i love Jasmine:]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home