# 39 wow .
OMG!
I LOVE HER DAMN MUCH CAN?!
WHY MUST SHE TREAT US SO GOOD BUT IN RETURN WE TREAT HER SO DAMN BAD?
WHY SHE MUST PUT HER TIME AND EFFORT ON US LEI?
CAUSE SHE CARES!??
LOL
SHE CARE A LOT FOR US SHE SACRIFICES HER PRECIOUS TIME TO MAKE THE DISC FOR US!
AND ITS LIKE SO TOUCHING CAN??!
I REGRETED TREATING HER SO BAD...
HAHA
WADEVER LAHHS
CAUSE ITS THE PAST LE
I WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH HER!
ARGHHH!
PLEASE SPARE ME SOME TIME MS LIM!!!!!!!!
THANKS!
HAHA
Let's CHERISH her in this time we have b4 the end of year alrights!
6A!
We can do it!
If you believe you can!
Good luck for PSLE!
For all P6s'
Alrights!
Trust in yourself and have confidence!
All the best!
Dun forgot the times we had tgt with Ms Lim!
She's the BEST!
Thank you Ms Lim!
For your care and love that keep us going!
I LOVE HER DAMN MUCH CAN?!
WHY MUST SHE TREAT US SO GOOD BUT IN RETURN WE TREAT HER SO DAMN BAD?
WHY SHE MUST PUT HER TIME AND EFFORT ON US LEI?
CAUSE SHE CARES!??
LOL
SHE CARE A LOT FOR US SHE SACRIFICES HER PRECIOUS TIME TO MAKE THE DISC FOR US!
AND ITS LIKE SO TOUCHING CAN??!
I REGRETED TREATING HER SO BAD...
HAHA
WADEVER LAHHS
CAUSE ITS THE PAST LE
I WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH HER!
ARGHHH!
PLEASE SPARE ME SOME TIME MS LIM!!!!!!!!
THANKS!
HAHA
Let's CHERISH her in this time we have b4 the end of year alrights!
6A!
We can do it!
If you believe you can!
Good luck for PSLE!
For all P6s'
Alrights!
Trust in yourself and have confidence!
All the best!
Dun forgot the times we had tgt with Ms Lim!
She's the BEST!
Thank you Ms Lim!
For your care and love that keep us going!
Best wishes,
Joanna
Joanna
Labels: Thank you Ms Lim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home