# 60 Love 6A!(:
Oh my!
can you believe it?
Tmr's the last day of school!
Time just flies when we were all having fun!
We are already with Ms Lim for 2 years!
We had created so much trouble for her too
let's just be happy cause we're graduating(:
but if you cant control,
just cry out(:
you will feel much better(:
it's truly alright to cry(:
cause we may not see each other again):
not all of us can get into the same school..
I just think,
it has been a great to spend time with 6A!!
There may be good and bad things happening when we are walking the journey till we're here,
TILL THE END.
but remember the great times all of us had tgt.
it's truly uncontrollable to not cry out if you think back(:
Ms Lim has done enough for us(:
She cares so much for us ..
she scold us ,
nag at us,
or whatever that makes you dislike her,
is cause,
She CARES!
You guys should love her a lot too(:
cause i love all of you truckloads!
(:
hope all of you will have a great life ahead!
I will remember all of you by the good memories.
you guys mean a lot to me!!!
6A!I love you guys!
Truckloads!
I love Ms Lim too!(:
just cry your heart out!
but dun cry too hard!
(:
Love,
Joanna(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home