Thursday, December 10, 2009

# 76 Oh my gosh gosh gosh!!

I think i kind of got a crush with a guy mans .
shits .
haha
just a crush .
his from my church , et zone.
i doubt if i will see him again after this camp .
then i will forget him le bahs
haha .
I dont really know how to spell his name lahs .
haha
so i'll tell you all tmr,
WHEN I GET HIS NAME AND NUMBER !
AND PHOTO !!!!
hehe!
I THINK MY ASSISTANT LEADER ALSO VERY PRETTY !(:(:
I'LL SHOW U GUYS THE PHOTO TMR .
ON THE SLIDE .
AND ON THE POST TMR ((:


I think the presence of God is not too strong today,
i didnt get the chane to be laid hands on .
sad ..
aha

tmr's hat party !!!
wohooooo!!!!!!!!!!
haha.
I dont know what to wear sia.
sian'
also cant anyhow wear what.
so funny lo.
then i'll be the only one wearing errm,
normal?
haha.
it will look weird !

then today the cheer is so funny !

but the theme is funny ,
to make them laugh ,
so my team was in top 3 !!
but dont know which position only .
haha
but tmr must do again .
yeah !
i was thinking of doing it again .
tmr only start at 7pm .
at night !
we'll have Hat party !!!
woooo hoooo !
hah

i can see and believe that's its gonna be fun !!
haha.

then hor .
I think its gonna be the last night i am gonna see him lerhs!
sobs ...
ai yah .
not time yet bahs ...
i'll find my cup some other days ,
after 2012 !
hah
we'll still be surviving .
believe .
have faith in god !
I BELIEVE I BELIEVE !
I know you all most likely wont get what i mean .
just read it then ,
cause most of you are not christians ,
maybe catholic .
haah .
most,
buddist .
haha .
kkay that's all for today i guess !
tmr wanna take lots of photo !!!!
i hope i can get one with him .

but i think his kind of big .
as in age la ,
and his taller than me .
heheh !
of course .
if i like somone shorter than me in church ,
it shouldnt be possible .

then got one time very funny .
cause i kept looking at him leh .
then he saw me looking at him then he say "what ? "
then he laugh lo .
then i say nothing nothing .
then i laugh to myself also ,:PPP
oh my gosh .
i cant believe i would crush on someone !
in church .

it's the first time .
i think his shuai .
and his a child of GOD TOOOOOO !!!!!!!
HAHA !
(:(:
okay that's all !
byes .night !
Time check ,12.14 a.m.

Joanna :D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home