Friday, August 20, 2010

# 214 OHMY!

HELLO !!! So long never post :X Paisey . I no time plus , got time then computer cmi . The wireless like cannot .. lol .
Yesterday Huimin lie saying that she has stomachache .. Cause she dont want to do square ball . But , Songz found out. Then reprimanded her . Woah . And .. I ran 4 suicides . HOHOHO . Songz still say if Huimin thinks of quitting , I'll have to run 50 suicides ! I'm dying .. Only think nia . I need run so manyyy .________. LOL . Doing square ball that time SuMin throw the ball to me then I didnt catch then the ball fly behind and hit Brenda's head . SORRY MAN! I didnt jump to catch the ball . Then during game , I played center & so did she . She dont look so fierce like Jiemin :X Then I apologised to her . She said , 'Why say sorry ?' 'I was the one who didnt grab the ball then the ball will hit you de' I said . Then she like , or hor .. So cute lo :X HAHAH . Anyway , just so sorry ): Though you wont see this . Anyone going back primary school during teacher's day ^^ LOL . Actually it seemed like very little people will go back . Cause all like dont like Miss Lim . LOL . Okay , some .. KAKAKA . Yesterday got back science & I was so shocked when I got back the test paper about unit 1 & 2 . I got 20/25 . For the first time . I passed like so much . It is like , A1 can ? If my common test all get like that how great will that be ?! HAHAHA . Then no need run suicides le , YAY . LOL . But , its just so impossible . Everytime only pass by one mark or just pass ._. Hehe . Went home with Dorthy . She's so cute . Thanks for waiting for my dinner with me ._. hehe :X hahaha .
Today very early jiu reach home le . I slept for about 3 hours :O Cause very tired . Plus computer cannot use . Haha . LOL . There's a fly disturbing me now . :@ LOL . Flying around in front of me ._.

Tomorrow going to library to study with Apphia & Dorothy ! (Y)(Y)(Y) :D YAY . That's all , Byebye (:

Why is it so tough being a captain . I never thought it would be this tough , why am I not a vice-captain ?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home