# 246 awesome, Awesome , AWESOME !
HI ! Today was awesome. Cause get back results , YAY. Haha. Farewell for Mr Gomez & Mr Chia during assembly. It was.. Okay. Cause a bit boring. I dont know why some people cried. O: Haha. :P I'm baddd :x Still no emotion like last time ._. Haha. Last time worst bodoh. Haha. :X Hmm. So first period gone. MATH. I got 36/40 for paper 1 and 56/60 for paper 2 at first . Then cause Pei Si borrowed form me my paper. She checked till 1 mistake. Haha. Minus 1 mark. So is 55/60. I think she purposely want check my paper. Cause she is not happy I got higher than her. So overall I got 91/100. :D She kept wanting to challenge me at first. When we haven't got back our papers. I said no. Because I'm scared I'll lose to her. Cause I went out to eat after every single paper. And I didn't study a lot. So I didn't had much confidence I will own her in math. But she got 31/40 and 48/60. Yayy. I owned her. ^^ So went recess with my super duper big wallet. :D Haha. So paiseh. Dont dare show people.(: After recess was Science. Science minus 1 mark also bodoh. Zzz. Haha. Got 14/20 for paper 1 and 30/50 for paper 2. Haha so overall is 61/100. Wow. :D Haha. Then chinese. Teacher busyy. So we did our own stuffs.(: Haha. Then was Geography. Got 20/30 for paper 1 and 31/45 for Paper 2. So overall is 68/100 . Then was English. Didn't get back cause ...(forget what's the reason) . Haha. Miss Saw called me. So I went over. And just then the most embarrassing thing happened. I FELL. Funny? ^^ I tripped over Serine's leg. Omg. I saw her leg. Then I crossed over. But I don't know how and why I actually fell. Some people said. 'Banana became roti prata.' LOL. Like what the hell (?) Haha. Then now my knee there became white in colour. I think I really flew. Haha. Then I was like grabbing on the teacher's table. Haha. In case I flew further :# Haha. Then Miss Saw asked me to read more story books. Because my sentence structure, the way I phrase it is wrong. Ask me read until I found an author or book I'm interested in. Haha. Then was CT. Went to hall. Listen to them talk talk.. After school went to eat with Zhiyee, Xinyuan & Sarah. KFC ftw. We're all broke. Haha. Then went walk walk. Go challenger play iPad ^^ Haha. Lol. Then went home. I thought it's early. I reached home @ 4plus. Omg. Haha. DAMN IT! Tmr got netball. Go jump down from the building, yayy. But before that, it'll be 'AHHHHHHHHHHH I REGRET. I RATHER GO NETBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Haha. Lol. It's a joke okay. Haha.Xinyuan pinched me. She sucked like a bull of shit. HAHA. LOL. noobbbbb. Byebye.
Labels: IDW NETBALL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home