# 77 YO SSS!!
haha. I got his number, msn & of course name la . haha his Winfred , 15 years old in Ping yi sec . haha !! cool hor ! the rest cannot say . His from E99 . His cell group . I didnt get his photo ! I'll get it on the day of swensens !!!
And forgot to say ,
Team Guerrilla won!
Swensens for the win ,
haha.
We lost the cheer but won the whole .
haha !! (:(:
we thought it was impossible .
But nothing is impossible !!
haha.
I found out that i won 3 times in a roll for 3 camps !
I thought camp believe gonna break my 3rd one .
But it didnt !
woohoo !
haha !
The dragon boat i didnt go lo .
under age ..
Not too short .
Dont look down on me .
short doesnt means no use .
maybe i am better than you in something .
you wont know .
So i guess thats all !
Oh yah ,
Christmas is coming !
Friends !
who wants to join me for christmas celebration ??
On the 19th and 20 th and 24 th .
ahaah .
(:(:
let me know asap (;
Joanna:D
Labels: God bless

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home