# 167 Oh , hi
Hi ,
Haha .
Today was GREAT (:
Haha .
LOL .
Start of the day ,
HOME ECONOMICS .
LOL .
Haha .
Had 2 test .
No ,
is 3 .
Chapter 5 , Keema & Pilau .
Haha .
I never study .
Just browse through .
So alot dont know how to do xD
Then recess ,
with ZhiYee .
Cause PeiSi never come .
She went for ... exam .
Very funny de .
If you want know ,
go ask her .
Haha .
xDD
Then English .
Mr Tan came ..
Yesterday he was absent !
LOL .
He still said ,
I care for you all alot .
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .
I want to puke .
Eeyer .
I will scared de lo .
He is very scary ..
LOL xD
Then Project work .
It was DAMN FREAKING IDIOT HELL cold .
Haha .
I shivered like helllllllll .
Haha .
LOL .
But we didnt present ..
ALAMAK -.-
Haha .
Then MT .
Chinese ~
Hahaha .
张老师 seems to like Seo Jing Jing alot .
Haha .
EVerytime JingJing say something she'll laugh .
But not for Me or WeiXian xD
Haha .
Then Science .
I forgot to bring textbook !
Ohmygosh .
Haha .
I totally forgot manz .
Then good thing is cause Mdm Rozita spent the whole period settling the hydroponics project .
Muahaha .
Then I went Computer lab do home economics de coursework .
PeiSi cant find me .
Hehe xD
Cause we going math olympaid together .
I did the course work for bout 2hours .
Till 3.00pm .
Then go find Mdm Rezwanna .
Idk how spell her name lah .
Then go eat ..
Then went for Math Olympaid .
Suay lah .
Kena againz .
WHATTHEHELL ~
Haha .
Then First half an hour want sleep siaz .
Then start doing the thing then can lerhs .
Hehe .
LOL .
The teacher is 老老的 。
hahaha ,
Then came home lo .
At interchange saw Doro .
Haha .
She say I skip lo .
I dont want to horz .
Is Wan Yi say dont need go mahs .
So dont go lo xD
Hahaha .
I so bad .
Oh my gosh xDD
BYEBYE
Labels: Whatthehell ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home