# 161 BLAHBLAHBLAH
LOL .
Haha .
My music like sot sot siaz .
Now hearing it pause not even after a second everytime ..
LOL .
HAHAHAHA .
Today went back Xingnan for Alumni .
Haha .
LOL .
I partner with YiJie .
Well ,
It's funnn .
LOL .
Angela came in HOMECLOTHES .
Woah .
LOL .
Cause suppose to wear School Uniform .
Then hahahaha to her .
But I was the one that told Miss Lim which she just ' so how ??? '
I say I just ask her come in ^^
LOL .
HAHAHAHA .
I feel that Kesha sing song like all also nice de lo .
LOL .
Maybe all singers sing de also nice .
Of Course but to certain ppl .
I just went for a run at NTU .
LOL .
I ran 5 rounds instead of 8 .
Decided to just anyhow tell teacher ^^
I ran for damn long ..
14.21
for only 5 rounds .
Cause I just finish eating .
LOL LOL LOL .
That Darren say he can finish in 9minutes .
Oh ..
Big deal xD
Haha .
LOL .
He damn emo for some reasons which I should not say ..
His so bad too xD
Hahaha .
LOL .
Yepp .
That's it .
Byebye ..
I dont know why but ,
When I dont see you ,
I miss you .
But when I see you ,
I hate you .
SO MUCH SO MUCH XD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home