Thursday, March 18, 2010

# 152

Hello ^^
LOL .
Later going to the girls thingy .
LOL .
Today is 18 March .
So My last post is 15 march .
Soo ...

16 march , Tuesday

Netball .
LOL .
It was at 2 .
But then I played com then go .
Went C & J house .
They cooked for me ^^
Hehe .
Jessica one is nicer cause got soup .
Christine got cheese .
But eat too much will like very ...
Haha .
Then wanted to go library to meet Sara , Hui Ting , etc.
But I seem to pang sehh them again ==
LOL .
Then went YCSS .
Netball ...
LOL .
Then dont know go where xD

YESTERDAY !
6A'09 CLASS OUTING WAS GREAT .
Meet them at 10am .
I was a little late .
But never gonna be later than CHUN KIAT !
He didnt know it was yesterday .
I guess if I did not call him then he will still be sleeping !
LOL
We waited for him from 10.30 + to 11-12 +
Everybody was like ' GO LAH GO LAH PANG SEHH HIM LAH'
Then I just kept saying , wait a few more minutes .
I trying to make them wait for him .
And instead ,
His playing merry-go-round with me ==
LOL .
I go boon lay ,
He go Pioneer .
I go Pioneer .
He go Boon Lay ==
Wth .
Everyone so 'bu nai fan'
DIAOZ .
Then take Mrt to Bedok .
Want go take bus 401 .
Then they say bus 401 weekdays never operate .
I was like OH MY GOSH !
Then called Miss Lim ..
Then after a while ,
Evelyn say take taxi .
She's rich lo xD
Hahah .
Each only about $1 nia .
LOL .
Then reached there go rent BIKE !
Angela & Selina go rent RollerBlade .
I cost a bomb can ?
Rollerblade $10/2 hr
Bike $6/3hr
Which is better ?
Of course BIKE LAH !
So I go rent bike ^^
Angela , Selina , Chun Kiat & Miss Lim rollerblade .
LOL .
Then Miss Lim keep holding on to Qi Yan de bike .
Qi yan cycled like hell xD
Hahah .
You should know why .
QI YAN IS SO CUTE !
Oh my gosh xD
Hahah .
Then She cycle .
Then suddenly Miss Lim let go .
Then she say ' WAH CAN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE SIA !'
Then Miss Lim started to slow down .
LOL .
Cause she say very tired .
Then Qi Yan chiong to the front .
LOL .
I slowly cycle .
Then cause she very slow .
And my leg is like pain .
So I also slow slow .
Then talk to her lo .
LOLzxc .
Then she say she want go back .
Then I say go back lah .
Then she say her wallet with QiYan .
Then we just keep going slowly .
Then saw Orange colour shirt ,
QIYAN .
Hahah .
Then quickly go in front .
LOL .
Then Go back that time .
As in back to our beach side there .
Then Miss Lim pull Liu Su de .
She still say YAY .
LOL .
Hahah .
Then go back play waterbomb ^^
LOL .
It was fun but some peeps are so useless ==
Only Hui Xuan , Freda , Jerrold , Evelyn & Vanessa help nia ==
The rest still play inside the water which was totally no way !
Then I go throw rubbish then Miss Lim say ' Nana , Ask them to get out of the water'
In a strict maner .
I was like ' ORH '
What else can I say ?
I kicked a huge rock cause I was walking towards them .
LOL .
Ask them come out .
They go in again ==
So sian .
And I hate being an organiser .
It sucks .
I say this every year .
But It will still be me .
If there is still outing lah .
LOL .
Then I so pek chek ==
Ask them to come out .
I scream like hell .
Hahah .
Then go change .
Then saw the beach volleyball .
Then play there .
LOL .
Then go bathe got BEE !
What the hack .
Then use bottles lo .
Then Me & Hui Xuan go the handicap de toilet change .
Then cause must back to back then we quite slow .
Cause of me lah .
Then Miss Lim scolded both of us .
Then We were like .
Just stay silent .
LOL .
Then go off quickly lo .
LOL .
Then go 7-11 .
Then after that we group ourselves to take cab .
Ten she gave us each 10 bucks .
As in each group .
LOL .
I was with Gan Yu and Qi Yan .
Hahah .
Then went to Bedok taxi Stand .
Then that stupid second group ,
4 boys tgt .
They went off first ==
Thats why guys are all SO BLURR ==
LOL .
Hahah .
Then we wait .
3 groups go back tgt .
Vanessa already went off to find her parents .
Hahah .
Then Evelyn , Hui Xuan , Gan Yu , Chun Kiat , Chen Yu , Feng Ze & Me go eat at Kopitiam .
Hahah .
Freda & Gege go home .
LOL .
Then the girls went arcade lo .
DDR .
^&^
Hahah .
THEN ,
HOME SWEET HOME ^^
At east coast , Chen Yu lost wallet .
Chun Kiat lost handphone .
Hahah .
There is surely something to lose .
I dont know why .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home