# 149 YO !
Hello^^
Hahah .
I like a long time never post .
NO TIME !
Love hurts .
That's why relationships to me = SUCK .
I didnt realize it when I was young .
I tend to love the guy more than he does whenever I get into relationship .
I dont want to hurt your feelings .
Neither do I want myself to get hurt .
I just feel that SINGLE = BEST .
Wait till you are older .
For me .
I have that thinking .
If you are desperate ,
You are just choosing any old how .
I am not an easy person .
THINK BEFORE YOU DO .
SARAH , CHEER UP !
'...' IS yours .
Kk ^^
He is yours now & will always be yours .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home