# 140 A bedtime post
LOLzxc .
Hi there ~
LOLzxc .
Going to bed soon .
Hopefully .
Damn sian .
I'll be going to Church tomorrow .
Yeah ~
Cant wait .
I <3 God .
So much suddenly .
I feel that Tianyi somehow impacted me .
And my whole person change .
I really hope I'll <3 god more & more :D
Hahah .
Haii .
Chin Ming bought me a water bottle which I <3 so much ~
Yeah .
Thanks ! ^^
Hahah ,
You sacrificed & indeed ,
Never break your promise .
I'll learn from you .
Take you as an example .
Thanks for always sending me home & blessing me yeah ~
<3 You manzxc .
:DD
Hahah .
Hope I'll bless you the next time ^^
LOLzxc .
Hahah .
You're such a great Brother that God sent into my life .
Thanks yeah .
:DD
Hahah .
LOLzxc .
Yah ...
I going to sleep le .
Thank GOD that Lady Ann & me are Friends again .
& This friendship will start all over again .
And we'll go through all things together & be the BEST OF THE BEST in the walk with God :D
<33
Good nightzxc ppl .
Sweet dreamzxc to ALL .
<3
No matter how much I hate you ,
God asked me to LOVE you .
& I'll be trying :DD
Labels: LOLzxc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home