Sunday, February 21, 2010

# 132 HeyYo

LOL .
Hi yeah ?
Hahah
LOL .
Today went church ~
Before that online a while .
Went blog hopping .
Then no blog to hop .
LOL .
Cause I dont know them .
Then go change then go church .
Then after church went for steamboat @ JP !
LOL .
Fun ~
Then went up arcade took Neo Print with Hui Xuan !
Then with my sis[Joyce] , Jessica , Christine , Chin Ming[Durian] , Hui Xuan[again] & Melvinnn .
I paid 8 my sis paid 2 .
My ang bao money !
LOL .
Heart pain .
Spending money without concern !
Oh my gosh .
Then Played DDR .
WOAH ~
Hahah .
Then Basketball .
Then went down eat Ice Cream .
Then I sent out the 6A'09 outing de sms .
Then I sent wrong date !
Then Yan Han called & say I send wrong .
Then I eating ice cream with Hui Xuan @ Mac .
Then I shout ,
'OH SHIT ! I WRITE WRONG !'
Then the people sitting behind us laugh lo .
Oh my gosh .
I damn PAI SEHH !
:X

Hahah .
Then my phone no batt .
Then use hui xuan de .
Going no batt .
LOL .
Then faster go her house .
Charge her phone .
Study my history .
For tmr common test .
Then Went home .
Bathed .
Then ate orange .
Now typing here .
Lazy to really go express .
So just like in point form >:XX
Hahah .
So I guess I go sleep le .
Kk .
Nights mr dearsss .
Heheh :$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home