# 124 Hii
Hello ~
I dont know if I am happy or sad now .
I dont seem so important anymore .
Well ,
Who cares bout my posts ?
LOL .
Yesterday went for reunion dinner .
Then got games .
I laughed till my jaw drop .
Hahah .
Damn funny lo .
Well ,
At my mood now ,
I dont think I cann type out the feeling I had yesterday .
Now I cann sayy is EMO .
LOL .
I damn freaked out .
Dont know whyy.
New year is around the corner ...
Valentine also .
I not giving .
And neither will I receive any .
Hahah.
Maybe ..
Let's see huh .
Hahah.
LOL .
Whatever ...
So back to yesterday .
I laugh then cousin laugh .
Then damn funny .
WE were like the only two person ther laughing like crazy .
Now talking to AJW ; kor .
I find that I got a lot of KOR .
Nicholas Lee ..
Ang Jin Wei ..
Teo Mou Xuan ...
James Iain ...
Maybe more .
Hahah .
LOL .
Hahah ,
I need LOVE ..
LOL .
JKJK lah .
I combining Miss Lim birthday present with Ladyy Ann .
Not going to tell you what we're buyying .
Heheh .
Yesterdayy veryy hungryy .
But ate not much .
AHHH .
LOL .
Then myy aunt cooked BEE HOON For us .
But cann sayy is dinner .
Cause we eat steamboat for LUNCHH .
LOL .
Hahah .
Ah yyah .
Just now went church .
Then go gek poh eat lunch .
Bought correction tapes .
I find that I am like eating correction tapes .
Use damn fast de .
Then go JP .
Buy new yyear clothes ..
Then shoes .
Then home .
Hahah .
Just now go google find the science thingyy .
Dont know how do sia .
Anyyhow .
Write one sentence nia
Hahah ,
Whatever lahs .
Hack care ...
Hahah .
That's all .
Byebyy ..
Myy weird dayys !
Let myy LOVELY dayys be backk !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home