Tuesday, February 2, 2010

# 120 HI-LO

HELLO !
LOL !!
I just finished watching 'HAI PAI TIAN XIN'!!
It's damn nice .
I've been wating for the last episode for one week .
How I wish the show is like never ending .
It's just too great .
Very touching & funny .
Hahah .
If this would ever happen to me .
Wow .
I dont think I'll be like 'bao zhu jie' lo .
Maybe ..
But since I learnt from this ,
It just make me have a kind of feeling .
Just sad ..
EMO .
LOL .
Jkjk ,
HAHAH .
LOL :P

Today last two periods we were all playing in class .
Cause Mdm Chai bo come .
LOL .
Then I show Zhi Yee the calculator that thing .
Then that Seo Jing wei saw .
LOL .
Then somehow after that he seems 'CRAZY' lo .
LOL .
He said ,
'Joanna shi wo de girlfriend .'
Then I thought I heard wrong sia .
Then Zhi Yee keep laughing .
Then I ask him say what he say again .
Then he say 'Joanna shi wo de girl-friend .'
I say 'Dont BHB lah , who your Girl friend sia'
Then after a while he said SarahT his Girlfriend .
Then I say 'Dont snatch Darren de lah Ah yoh ..'
Then he say 'wo mei you' !!
Then he say 'Wo cai bu yao ta .'
If I am not wrong ,
Then I say 'Then ni yao shei ?'
He say 'wo yao ni lah . '
I am like .
:o
Haha ,
LOL .
Dont know if he mean it .
I dont care anyways :P
Hahah .
Maybe I wont .
ohh .
Haha .
And his face got damn much moles sia .
We counted a total of 11 !
Wow !
Its many many sia !
Hahah ,
He say his Çhristian name is Charles ,
Then we say no lah .
Is Moses .
Cause it sounds like moles .
Haha !
I laughed till my stomach pain lo .
Funny sia .
Hahah ,
after school got a short class committee meeting .
Then Vanessa call me sia .
Then I am like ,
Oh shit .
Then I hang her call .
Then Amelia tell me she go first then I reply .
Say ending le .
Then she say kay .
But I said teacher still talking ..
Then she say ,
YOU ON PHONE MEH ?!
Then I say yes .
Haa .
I on it since Morning .
IN fact ,
I didnt turn off :P
hAHA ,
Mdm Chai never come .
She seems so weaklike that .
Like everyweek surely one day never come de ==
LOL .

Ahhhh !
I on 19th Feb end school at 2p.m. sia !
Damn it mans .
!@#$
AHHHH .
I want go back school with the rest .
If skip then die also .
WTH !
I must wait 2 hrs sia .
Damn damn damn !
Zzz.
I want go back ...
Jeevan 2 like that go off sia .
By the time go ther not fun le .
Hmmph !
Grrrr .
Hate the teacher ! :@
ahhhh !

Bad bad bad bad !
MAYBE I TRY GO TELL TEACHER .
God BLESS Me .
Hope it ends on the 12th of feb .
Cause its every week mahs .
Wthhh !
Byeby .
D;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home