Thursday, January 21, 2010

# 111

Siao lee yan han .
haha :p
Now chatting with him .
He is still as pervert .
Haii .
haaha .
He always ask ,
Today what colour ?
siao lo .
Jasmine ,
He ask yours too ,
LOL !
His so pervert .
Ohh myy goshh !
HAHA .
Stop talking about him ..

Today in school so funny !
FELICIA .
Ohh myy goshh !!!
So stupid but funny !
Laugh till siao mans .
He really believed .
I am sorry i scare you .
But its suppose to be my revenge to you .
But ended up as a joke .
lOL !!!
HAAH .
Can tagg at my blog ?
Please.
Like no one tagg lo .
haha .
Today baked 'queen cakes' !
Fun ~
haha .
Nice mans !
Next time I want bake again .
Some other food ~
WOO ~
HAHA .
I want give my sisters and parents eat .
Like them know that its nice !
Today I managed to bake 4 !
Woohoo ~
haha .
Jasmine ate one .
Left three now .
HAHA .
Later cousin come back eat one .
I eat one .
And the last for my mum dad joyce and joey :P
haha .

Damn it !
My phone sot sot ! ==
LOL .
Keep moving up and down the screen by itself .
Want press something also cannot .
HAII !
I want change phone !!!
sOON .
Hhee .
Ohh myy .
Felicia ; Carmen . :D
Haha !

I dont know if I like you ,
I dont know why I reacted when I heard that you like her ,
Which is fake.
But my heart broke a little somehow .
Noo !
I cant love you .
NO WAY !
Bye bye (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home