# 102
Ai yo .
I go so many blog hor .
Most likely all girls de got write I LOVE HIM !
Lol .
All him him .
Just wondering if relationships is really so important .
I got4 but 3 before .
Lol .
I think its really not the time .
Cause now you stead with the person ,
will you marry him ?
Dont whatever if I write this uhs .
It's just my comment .
KAY ?
Haha ,
now raining damn hell heavy .
HAHA .
Best time to sleep mans .
Arrrr !
Thunder !!!!
LOL .
haha .
Hmmm ,
I be the PE rap !
YEAAH ~~
Got count as CCA points also .
GOOD ~~
haah .
I didnt want be Chair or vice-chair man .
Cause I do 3 years , P3 , 4 & 5 .
Damn hell sian liao .
And quite tiring .
So dont do bahs ,
Just wanna be A PE rap ,
Dont know why .
HAHA .
Today 2pm then finish school for my class .
Cause must discuss bout the class commitees .
Dont know how spell lahs .
HAHA .
I think I join DRAGON BOAT bahs .
Cause my school de netball not so good .
Like as tough as Xingnan de .
But I think ALSO quite lousy lahs .
I want join netball is cause can be more advanced .
Still can go back Xingnan teach the Juniors .
Good whats .
But dragon boat like always win .
Most likely is top 3 de .
So more CCA points mahs .
HAHA .
Dont know leh .
Also dont have girls de basketball .
If not I surely join .
HAHA .
:D
YAY !
24th January got class outing .
Organised by the OGLS .
HAHA.
Go East Coast I guess .
It's on sunday lehs .
Dont know can go nots sia .
Got service .
Is go or dont go good ?
Go can play , relax .
Dont go is put God first .
Ai yah ,
But wasted if I dont .
But must bring AT LEAST $30 .
So much lo .
I dont go lah .
HAHA .
see first bahs .
:D
Bye bye .
Please tagg (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home