# 95 WOW .
Woah !
Now looking forward for 4th January !
School will start !
Wonder-ing if I'll be able to wake up .
HAHA .
Cause this few days I wake up after noon !!!
Which is normally 2++
HAHA .
Hope I'll be able too !
Now since I am going into A new school ,
I'll not be in the same class as those in 6A'09 .
Cause we'll definetly be seperat-ed .
Well ,
If you have us in your heart ,
You'll surely remember us right ?
HAHAH .
But I'll surely go back school de lahs .
Even when there is no reason .
HAHA .
But all our cryings and sobbings will never last long .
SEE ,
Freda already made so much new friends .
You'll find your own comfort one day .
Just take a step to make new friends (:
But never forget the good and bad memories .
HAHA .
Bad memories may be what we girls have been through .
REMEMBER ?
Always saying I hate you lahs .
I hate her .
Action , act cute , act cool .
Well ,
THIS are all what I've said before .
I admit .
HAHA .
We're just creating trouble only lo .
haha .
Miss Lim everytime scold scold scold .
We never seems to listen to her .
Cause everything will start all over again .
HAHA .
That's kind of lame now .
Since we already gone through so much ,
It's now time for us to stop letting it happen .
Cause it'll not only be Miss Lim ,
Your other new form-teacher too !
Okay ??
Alright ! :P
haha .
Well ,
on 4th Jan must assemble in school by 8 !
The rest of the days is 7.20 lo .
HAIII .
Now looking at my timetable for first week .
As in what we'll be doing .
HAHA .
Javier was able to transfer to Yuan Ching !
And his inn the same class as me , denzel and yuan jie .
Muahahahah ,
good thing lahs .
But I really got to make new friends lo .
Cause same class as me de all guys !
Wth !
HEHE .
Nvm lahs .
I think I'll surely go talk to someone .
HEHEHEHE !
So byes (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home