Wednesday, December 23, 2009

# 87 Finally

Hellos ,
SORRY for not posting sooooo LONG .
haha :P
Anyways ,
I've just got to know my school yesterday .
Hahaha .


About yesterday ,
I went school to get my leaving certificate like the others .
Then my hair was damn MESSY cause the fn kept blowing !!!
Then KENA scold-ed by MISS LIM lo .
HAHA !!
She say ,' tmr go your secondary school better pin up your hair ! Dont disgrace our school ."
Then I whatever looooo ...
HAHAHA
Then after that only left those who are going KFC de ppl .
And of course ,
Miss Lim .
Cause if we never go she cant go also .
LOL !

hahaha .

Then we chat-ed With her a while .
Then she said Bye bye .
then we say bye .
Then she look at us as if we dying liaos .
Cant see her again ...
LOL !
haha .

then i say ,
Dont worry ,
I'll come back .
Then she say dont want see you .
Then hahaha .
Then I am like cui .
Sian diao .
HAHAHA
then she say joking lahs .
If not I really wont go back .(AS IF )
hahaha !(:(:
So about today .

I went Yuan Ching .
In PE attire .
Instead of Uniform .
HAHAHHA .
cause my uni dirty .
LOL HOR .
haha :P
Then go register .
Found out that I register number 9 !!
Same as my sister lo -.-'''
haha
LOL .
Then me and Lia lia go took the card for the teacher session ...
then hers is 24 me is 27 .
And in fact ,
Me , My cousin and jasmine all different class Lo !
LOL .

Dont know how they arrange ...
Well ,
I am in 1E1 then Jasmine is 1E3
Then my cousin is 1E2 ..
LOL .
Its kinda stupid .=,=
haha
then we bought books..
Then the number passed .
Both ours passed ater everything was done .
So lastly we just meet our teacher lo (:
HAHA
My mum say if I listen to My form teacher ,
She will very teng wo .
Like Miss Lim like that .
Like how she teng Chun Kiat .
Never say me hors .
Later ppl say me BHB .
haha .
LOL LOL .
Then after that teacher say my fringe kept flying .
NOT ACCEPTABLE !!!!!!!
I cui .

I thought i have escap-ed from not letting down my fringe .
bUT now need clip up againnn !!
Maybe it'll save me from pimples (:
hahaa.

After that went to IMM .
Walk walk .
ate swensens ,
Then go THEFACESHOP .
buy nail polish .
HHAHAAH
Not me definetly .
My mum and my aunts.
haha
Then we went gekpoh to drop Joyce And Amelia .
For their facial .
HAHAHA
then we went west mall ,
THEN BOUGHT some necklaces for christmas ,
as christmas present from my aunt .
Got a secret of buying a necklace for a PERSON .
Dont ttttelll you ,
Later copy me .
:P
HAHA .
I think i say liaos better ,
if not you really copy me .
haha
for ERMM MISS LIM :D
HAHA.
For her birthday .
I wont be able to give her on actual .
I'll give her on the friday , 19 feb i guess.
haha .
Cause i like every year give her tigger ,
I also sian liaos .
haha
I think she should have more than two from me :P
OHH MYY GOSHH .
HAHAHAHA ! (:
SO went JP ater that .
Anyways ,
I bought some Earings .
In the end .
hahaha (:
Went to JACK'S PLACE to eat .
SAFRA !
Then Went homedd (:
So i guess nothing to say lerhs .
Just that my skirt damn long .Even longer than my old derhs !!!
So gona ask my grandma help me altar .
Till above my knee (:
FINALLY .

Can wear my skirt above knee . :D
haha .
GOING BED LERHS !
Night night .
Loves

Joanna:D

Time Check , 11.49 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home