# 84 Try clearing it .
I am wondering again ...
Why things start coming again ?
It's going back to the start .
It'll be the same situation after wards .
Now the next person , ...
You didnt tag me .
not course u forgot me .
it's pretty obvious ,
cause u didnt invite me .
I dont know if that's your blog .
But I just gotta say ,
LOL .
I've been wondering how come my friends are like this ???!!!
Thanks Vanessa & Shi Yao .
For accompanying me this whole day at pasir ris .
If you did too ,
I am sorry if i didnt write your name .
But think if you're one i am talking about...
From the > to <
Maybe this should be the kind of friends i find .
>You guys totally forget bout my chun zai .
You guys only care for yourself , you and you !
It's pretty obvious writing it here wont help ,
will you guys understand ?
Please comment .
I'll appreciate it .
If you think our friendship can last no much longer ,
forget it ,
dont tag then .
If i dont see your tag bout commenting this ,
it obviously meant something ,
YOU DONT CARE !!!
Then i shall not care too ,
forget me....
I've been wondering ,
what's sooooo GOOD about you ?
That makes me jealous so much ?
Make me smile .
Can someone ?!
Joanna:D
Time Check , 11.06 p.m.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home