# 78 Oh my gosh!
Hellos ppl !
Again !
haha !
can you guys taqq ??
Please ?
I everytime post no one wanna tag .
LOL .
HAHAHA !
I wont see him again le !
haiii .
will .
some other days ..
he dont know i like him lo.
of course lah !
LOL .
haha .
then i yesterday kept using the balloon to hit his head .
So funny !!
haha.
I know he just treat me as a sister .
):
but I will treat him as one too .
when i dont like him le .
haha !
I think i have chosen the correct decision to not have stead !
I rejected a few (:
ahaha !
LOL .
I know i am kind of stupid .
when only 2 becomes a few to me ,
oh fine .
haha !
Ah yah ,
i kind of sian .
haha .
I dont know why .
LOL !
Kays ,
I guess I am not posting anymores today !
Nights !
Hands tgt ,
Muack !
Joanna:D
Time Check ,
11.43 p.m.
11.43 p.m.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home