# 89 HEYyo
Yo-z PPL ~
what's up mans :P
Again .~
Now at my Cousin house
POSTING ~~
hehe
They playing 'MUMMY DADDY '
LOL hor:P
I everytime With them at home surely play that game .
And I'll surely be the DAD ~
hehe
I got a sling bag instead of a bag pack that i want lo D;
haha
Then went JP just now .
HEHEHEHE
got some Ice-creams~~
And Drinks from MAC !
LOL .
Just now Antonio Saw Miss Lim at JP .
Ohh myy goshh .
HEHE
That time I was cutting the log cake !
HEHE
then they gave me sucha BIG piece .
I cant finish it lo .
HAHA
Today was fun :D
now just came back from JP (:
Woots ~
HEHE
JASMINE ,
I never copy you uh :D
yours is whoots (:
HEHE
Then I took PHOTO with santa ~
HEHE
I guess is ANG MOH de :D
He said Hello and MERRRYYY christmas lo (:
HAHAHA
HAHAHA
then Amelia sitting beside me nows .
LOL ~
hahaha
Looking at my post !
OHH MYY GOSHH!
HEHE
Anyways ,
I am suppose to say MEEERRRRRRYYYY CHRISTMASSSS !!
God BLESS you (:
Muackkk
HEHE
HAHA
LOL !!!
~
kay
New year coming soon yeah .
SO I should say ,
I wish you a MEEERRRY Christmas & A Happy New Year !:D
Jesus LOVES you & I LOVE you tooo~~~
Muackkssss
LOVES (:
Joanna :D
Time Check , 18.54 p.m.
Labels: I love you GUYS :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home