# 88 Ohh myy goshhyyy !
Hellos :D
What's up mans ?!
HAHAHA
Today woke up at about 1 ++ -.-
Cause I was DAMN DAMN tired yesterday ==
HAHAAH
cause I woke up early .
Then slept late cause walk walk all day :P
haha.
Then Today at 4.30PM ,
I was in church .
Something amazing was ,
I saw Liu Su !
And his dear-est cousin ,
HAHAHA
then I went in the same lift as him to the auditorium
HAHAHA
I was also falling cause there is two Indian Ladies pushing !
Ohh myy gosshy !
Lucky I didnt
Cause got LS de cousin .
He stand behind me .
HAHA .
theni hit his stomach with my elbow
HEHE
then he complain :P
but LS didnt react (:
Yeah !
haha
then his cousin CUI .
:P
Then the service was great .
Cause got a lot of ppl come worhs .
I sit on the floor !D;
a LOT ppl also lahs O;
haha
then went Chin MING / HO
house .
FOR the X'MAS party !!!:D
haha(:
Ate ate ate ..
Then sing sing ..
THen gift ex-change !
But TOO BAD !
I didnt buy present.
So didnt exchange lo D;
hAIIIIII .
haha(:
Then I went home (:
hehehhe
So now posting lorhs (:(:
Cant wait FOR tmr !
TMR 12 going to My aunt house for CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION !
hahah
Got presents :D
lol .
HAHA
i'VE GOT A NECKLACE AND MY nIKE bag and a sling bag and a slipper (:
Necklace is from my Big aunt .
sLING is from my second aunt
Then Nike is MY MUM .
hahaha
THen my xiao aunt give me my shoes(:
NO slippers .
hahaha
Yeah(:
HEHEH
SOOOOO THAT'S ALL !:D
Merry Christmas !
I LOVE CHATTING WITH MISS LIM :D
LOVE YOU AND HER !
AND OF COURSE ,
HIM (:
Joanna:D
Time Check , 10.36 p.m.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home