Wednesday, December 30, 2009

# 91 HOHOHO

Hellos ,
I just came home from JP .
hehe .
Today morning woke up at 11.30 a.m. cause my buddy woke me up .
HEHE .
I need kind of much time to prepare actually .
But today ,
I took less than half anhour !!!
WOOTS !~
HEHE .
Then I went Jasmine House at 12 p.m. to wait for her cousin to go bugis tgt .
Cause she working there mahs .
So go tgt lo.
HEHE .
I want-ed to get a bag pack for school .
I am still wondering if I am able to make new friends (:
Hehe .
So continue bout my trip first .
So I went into BHG .
to send her Ah Qing to work :D
HEHE .
then we went walk walk , looking for my bag .
HEHEH .
THen ,
walk until taoko whatever derhs .
Then hungry mahs ,
so we bought and eat .
HEHE .
tHEN she ask me still hungry nots .
OF COURSE !!!
Cause I didnt ate in the morning .
So dont know what to eat .
Just buy sweet talk drink .
Then Went up to see if there is any bag of my choice .
So go up .
Dont have I like de .
Then we plann-ed to take Neo Print mahs .
So we walk-ed pass it .
Thinking I wont walk back there ,
We U-turn back to take neo-print first.
HAHHA .
then quite exciting lahs (:
We took in the bathtub , on the swing & many more .
Not really lahs .
two more
hehe .

So fun !!
Then we went ILUMA .
then saw a bag .
thinking if I should buy it .
hehe .
Then we say ai yah .
Nvm lahs ,
go walk walk first .
Heheh .
Then end-ed up going arcade .
HEHE .
thEN we [play-ed the drum .
and mario !
My favorite game mans !
hehe .
Then want go toilet :P
so went liaos then want-ed to watch movie actually .
But then so ex !
So we go buy my bag .
At 25 (:
Then cause my mum give me 50 buy mahs .
So the other 25 we go play arcade .
HEHE .
we win lots of sweets !
Regrett-ed didnt continue playing !!!
Arrrr !!!
HAHA .
Too bad lahs .
cause we play the catch sweet that one .
Then we play until about to reach C .
Then broke liaos :P
hehe .
Didnt want-ed to continue .
But after that the person continu-ed then win the JP !!!
Jack pot .
Damn it .
HEHE .
but the JP also not nice lahs .
RABBIT .
lOL .
hhaha .
Then train-ed back to JP to find her family .
Play-ed with Cayden .
He damn HYPER today !
Keep running about !!
Ohh myy .
HEHE .
I love kids mans !
Their a joy !
Haha ,
But sometimes kenna bully damn sians .
GRRR ,.
hehe .
Everytime kenna bully by The three nieces of JASMINE [Buddy]
HEHE ,
Namely :
Cheryl ,
Chloe & Cheyne .
HEHE .
Jasmine .
Now you know le :D
But you always knew .
They take advantage of me de ):
lOL !!!
hehe .
Nvm lahs .
Fun anyways .
I just dont dare to push them away .
Later they fall down hw ??
lOL !!!'
hAII .
just got to bare with it .
HEH .
then They went home .
I go find the twins .
My handsome [Jessica ] and the pig brain [Christine] !
Hehe .
Me very bad I know .
Then I hungryy .
Went to eat Burger King .
HEHEH .
I bought A meal .
Then mY handsome bought 4 chicken drumlet to share (:
So gooddddd!
:D
hehe .
THen they drink my coke until finish =.=
then I ask them buy one more :P
HEHE .
then they really buy lo !
Good hors (:
HEHE .
They want-ed to treat me to LAN .
Well ,
I dont know how play lahs .
So I just said I want go home .
HEHE .
Then I go home lo (:
Then before that we went to find Eileen Yap .
At surfer's paradise .
She's working there .
For one year le lehs !
Ohh myy .
I wonder if I can survive.
HEHE .
tHEN Nicholas came .
He damn shy .
lOL .
Jasmine ,
ONLY you know hors .
He say is not he shy .
Is nothing to say .
lOL .
pretty obvius uhhs .
lOL .
hehe
then now hom-ed .
hehe .
so going to put some of my un-common use bags into the store !
And I also thinking if me and Jasmine should join Drama !!!
Woots !
HEHE .
Jasmine .
Tell me soonnn .(:
Byes !!!
Joanna :D
Time Check , 10.38 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home