Friday, January 1, 2010

# 93 Haha .

It's SO exciting !
Now is 1st JAN .

Happy 2010 !
heHE .
It's a new YEAR ,
a new START ,
a new BEGINNING (:
Hahs .
Forget the BAD ,
remember the GOOD .
Dont look back at the wrong things you've done in 2009 .
Look forward for the better in 2010 .
(:
Hehe .
Yesterday I went JP .
In the evening .
I was home all the way till evening .
LOL !
It's damn sian de lo .
HAHA .
Then I met my cousins , aunts .[that's the purpose of going JP]
haha ,
went SAFRA again .
For Jack's place .
haha ,
my cousins al so happy .
One of them said , ' Lucky not go starbucks .'
haha .
Cause we children mahs ,
Their parents dont let them drink coffee .
So bad .
So they go there cant eat anything .
Except cheesecake like that .
HAHA .
Then we went Fair price XTRA .
haha .
My aunt went in to buy things.
then the children want go see toys .
So I follow-ed them .
Cause I am the old-est among the kids .
Ohh myy .
It make me seem so old .
TAHA !
Then very sian lahs .
Cause they see one all so girl .
Then I saw carebears !
WOO .

I kind of like care bear now .
OPPS .
Not forgetting my chip & dale .
(;
Then we walk-ed finish the line of toys .
Then no more liaos.
so they say we go see bicycle lahs .
Then I follow-ed lo .
HEHE .
So Tian tian [smallest cousin] , Said she know how cycle two wheels bike .
While she is only 4 .
WOAH .
hahas .
then my cousin want know more mahs .
So Jolyn [ 9 this year ], say ,' wah zhen de mehs '
Then tian tian say ,' zhen de . zhe zhong jiao che, wo hen li hai de . wo ke yi qi liang lun de'
An her chinese is damn pro de lo .
Sometimes she talk I cant even understand .
Cause too chim liaos.
HAHS .
Then in the end she HUMBLE herself .
she say ,' qi shi wo bu shi hen li hai lahs '
follow-ed by haha .
LOL .
Cute rights :P
haha .

Then after that went Vivo .
To find my sister .
Actually our purpose was to pull her back and to watch fire works .
But didnt get there in time . ==
So wasnt able to watch the fireworks .
Then saw Some guerrilla de ppl .
HEHE .

Later going vivo to meet up Team guerilla ,
for our swensens .
AT 6.45pm .
haii .
must go myself meet them at harbourfront .
DAMN IT ,
hahas .
kay that's all .
bye.

Joanna^^
Time Check , 14.07 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home