# 101
Ohh mans ,
I damn HELL miss 6A lo .
Especially buddie .
Hui Xuan .
Cause she's the second closest to me .
Other then Jasmine .
my other buddy .
HAHAH .
The spelling different cause they mean different to me :D
But in good ways lah .
I also miss Miss Lim lahs .
And Freda they all ...
Haii .
never mind .
Should I join dragon boat ?
Can give me some comments ?
Haha .
Cause I think its funny if I join dragon boat .
Cause I so short .
Then if the muscles big big then I small small like a funny uh .
HAHA .
So ...
Haha .
Anyways ,
Jasmine is sick .
lOL !!!
Pray pray .
HAHA .
Get well soon uhs buddy (:
GOD BLESS YOU !
HEHE .
If someday ,
CAN ,
I will want go out with Hui Xuan ,
Freda ...
And not forgetting Jasmine lAHS .
Hhaah .
:D
sO yah .
hAII !
I want faster go back XNPS !!
Hui Xuan ,
YOU WANT JOIN US ???
ANswer me uh :P
bye bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home