# 98 First day .
Yo !
Today was the first day of school !
But It was totally tiring for me .
Awwwww .
HAHA .
Cause I slept bout 3 to 4 hours onl .Kept yawning when TALKS are going on .
Also slept man !!
Uh oh .
Later kenna caught then 'ho sei'
HAHA .
Haiii .
I feel like sleeping now lo .
Damn tir-ed can ?
Today went school .
Till 3.20 then mrt & bus-ed home .
But went Angela house instead .
HAHA .
Then it was fun mans !
We play-ed 'instant snow' I guess .
Then like jelly .
But is one small ball like that .
Is damn small delahs .
HAAH .
Then I kind of slip then fell .
Then lucky I took off skirt liaos .
Then inside wear xingnan PE pants .
So it was WET !
Pretty obvious .
Cause need water to play that thing .
HAHA .
Then tmr meeting LIA LIA at 6.45 a.m. .
Jasmine dont know meet me or Thai Limb they all .
lOL .
Whatever lahs .
Haiiii .
Byes ,
I go sleepppp loh .
muahaha
I tir-ed tir-ed tir-ed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home