# 99
Ohh myy goshh ~
I felt damn lost in the school mans .
But not now bahs .
Cause I met some new friends ,
Bout 5 I guess .
The temporary chairman , sarah , Yu Juan , serine , indra , clement ...
Well ,
actually I guess I know ALL of them ,
cause I know their name .
lOL !!!
Muahahaha .
Zzz .
This first week damn late go home .
Not really late lahs .
Bout 5 like that .
Then I'll come LIALIA house .
Like now .
Hahas .
The OGL so friendly (:
I know all their names .
Cause their being introduc-ed !
hehe .
Today Mdm Chai never come .
Maybe I'll be joining DRAGON BOAT ~
Cause is Mdm chai in charge .
MUAHAHA .
I want get close to her too .
Like how I am to Miss Lim .
But I'll still love Miss Lim !!!
Even more then I love her now .
HAHA !
Cause she's the best teacher I know !!!!
yeah ~~(:
But I know ,
IT's kind of impossible .
HEHE .
So nvm .
HAHA .Today bout 4.40 went off .
We wait-ed for Jasmine and Liu su .
But they didnt came out ,
so we thought they went off lerhs .
So we go lo .
But call them nobody pick up .
phone seems to be turn-ed off .
So cant reach them lo .
Haha .
Haiii .
Sms them also never reply .
So I think they kenna scold-ed by the teacher .
HAHA .
Wah lao .
Today art lesson keep dozing off .
HAHA .
Cause damn hell sians .
Cause keep talking talking .
lOL !
Somemore I sitting in front .
FOR 3 PERIODS ~
YOU can understand me how sian ?
HAHA .
Like that lo .
Haha .
SO I Guess that's all bahs .
Bye .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home