# 109
Hello ppl (:
Hehe .
Today was quite fun lahs .
QUITE .
Just that today go arcade didnt bring so much money .
Didnt play so much .
Just Basketbball and DDR .
LOL .
I feel DDR nice play .
But very pai seh .
When cousin jump I kept laughing .
I dont know why .
HAHA .
YEAH .
Like that lo .
Went school as usual ...
Then assembly ..
Then go science Lab .
For experiment !
WOOTS ~
HEHE .
Fun !
Play with 'fire'
Flame .
HAHA ,
No wonder my sister say reach secondary Science will be fun .
Well ,
Its true .
My form teacher say choosing student councillor soonn .
But then must write 1 page of why I want to be and what I can help ...
LOL .
I think its going to be a difficult thing .
Dont feel like being student council anymore !D;
HAHA .
I think its going to be so stress .
For me .
Haii .
Why our teacher like that de .
Only our class need sia !
ZZZ !!!
Nvm lah .
I dont be dont be lo .
HEHE .
Went arcade bout 3 plus .
Then now reached cousin house le .
Spent bout 2 hours ?
But broke .
Thank god I didnt bring too much .
I'll spend finish all !
HAHA .
I'll spend how much I have .
Even over spend sometimes .
SO USE-LESS LAH ME .
LOL .
haha .
Haii .
I need go do my mountain of Homework lerhs !
Bye bye ,
I havent draw my art !!!
Die die also must draw out mans .
D;

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home