# 106
Now a happy post bout today to Xingnan .
I was happy I saw Miss Lim .
I dont know why .
HAHA .
Maybe cause I miss her a lot a lot .
A LOT MORE THAN THE REST .
HAHAHA
Went basketbball in school today also (:
Xingnan lah .
haha .
fun ~
But I didnt really get chances to shoot .
haha .
SIAN ~
JKJK .
The four ppl match more fun .
HAHA .
4 VS 4 .
But play half way me and Liu su dont want play liao .
haha .
Sian mahs .
Though quite long never play real match lerhs .
HEHE .
Wish someday will go back school again .
Went home with JOhn foo and Kai Jie .
I long time never see them also lo .
hah .
Play play with them .
and some p6 .
HAHA .
(:
That's all .
This IS A HAPPY POST .
SO MUST SMILE SMILE SMILE (:(:(:(:(:(:(:
LOVE FREDA MANS !
AND JAVIER (:
AND OF COURSE QIYAN !!!!
for what happened .
Cause they are my listening ears .
THANKS A LOT !
LOVES (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home