# 105
I dont know why .
It ended up like this also .
I didnt copy you at all .
If you think so ,
Then continue thinking .
I dont care anymore .
It has to be you that win everytime .
WHY ?!
I am so pissed off today .
In whatever sense it may be .
You hate me so much .
What can I do .
I dont wish this would continue .
I cant think of any reasons of continuing this friendship .
It's so difficult to be your friend .
WHY ?
My hair like that I shuang whats .
Cant uh .
I writing is like that de whats .
Cant uh ?
I talk whatever I like .
Cant uh ?
Everything also got wrong .
Then why bother living .
Take one step also wrong .
Forget it mans .
Everytime also ACBC .
ACT CUTE BUI CUTE .
&
ACT COOL BUI COOL .
I just stating the fact .
No matter how am I going to hurt you .
YOU'VE HURT ME ENOUGH .
Cause I had enough .
I cant take it anymore .
ITS FINISHED !
It's so many times I type this kind of post .
But ,
I'll be typing this for the last time I hope .
Between you and my relationship .
No matter we'll be back or not .
I hope ...
YES .
But I hope ,
IT WONT BE LIKE THIS !
And the one who betrayed me .
Well ,
not really .
Is there something wrong to copy from ppl de blog ?
I no creativity my problem .
not yours .
I just felt an arrow shot my heart .
When I saw your post .
And my heart breaks .
I dont know why .
Though its not the first time .
But it seems to be worse then every thing else .
Can I cry ?
Why would everything happen ?
ARGH !
FREAKED OUT TODAY .
I dont know if I am suppose to be angry or sad .
Or happy .
WHY ?!!!
WHY?!!
WHY?!!!
I DONT KNOW IF I DO WRONG .
CASUE THAT'S WHAT I AM .
YOU HAVE TO TELL ME !
YOU GET IT .
I'LL TRY TO CHANGE .
FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FRIENDSHIP .
BUT WILL YOU DO SO ?
I dont know what to say anymore .
maybe this time its really going to end here .
GOODBYE .
MYLOVE .
D;

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home