Thursday, January 14, 2010

# 104

YOY YO YO !!!

YAY !
Friday is tmr le !
haha .
lOL .
Childish sia me .:P
haha .
Damn hell stupid today .
Must stay back ,
cause Mdm Chai scold us .
YAY !
TMR CAN GO BACK SCHOOL LOHS !
WHOA ~~
MISS XNPS DAMN HELL MUCHHIE !!
woots ~~
hehe

Kay ,
bout today ,
Reach school at 7.03 sharp .
HAHA .
My dad fetch mahs .
GOOD ~~
Cause Sis late day today .
So shuang .
8 am then need reach school .
Then Morning assembly .
Then talk bout safety rules ...
BLAH BLAH BLAH .
then went for home econ .
YAY !
Next week can cook loh !
woohoo ~~
HAHA .
WAH LAO .
Teacher in class talk very sian lo .
I sit t=nearest to the door .
I look straight then want sleep liaos .
zzz ~~
-.-'''

Then after school stay back till 1.40 pm cause must stay back twenty minutes .
then went down meet cousin .
Jasmine didnt find us .
So she went home herself .
Then go basketbball court find Thai Limb .
That Liu Su today damn hell IDIOT lo !
Keep scolding vulgar .
wth .
morning I hit his head very hard .
Maybe that's why cause him to become like that .
LOL.
I wrong liaos .
SI(DIE) LIAO .
muahaha .
Hope he will change his attitude ,
if not surely what de lo .
Sia lah .
zzz ~~
HAHA .
Why I comment him .
Later ppl gossip .
LOL .

then after that go take mrt .
Chat chat ,
blah blah .
Then went up saw that ang jin wei , mou xuan and a few more .
Stupid ANG JIN WEI !
Play my name .
lOL .
What nananana .
ZZZ ,
Caus in my tagboard is nana:D
Then he sing nanana .
AGRH !
Hate him TTM !
SHITS YOU !
i NOT AH LIAN 2 CAN !
I dont want be like her lahs .
Not so vulgAR .
I am me
she is she .
I want be me .
Cause IM me !
if xinyuan ,
you see this ,
no offence .
I just meant i want be myself .
KAY ?
WTH.
Stupid denzelgwee go push me knock the edge of the top-up machine .
ARGH !
ZZZ ~~
Dont know how express me how angry ==
HAHA .

YAY !
Later go find Angela and Qi Yan .
After I finish posting .
Miss them .
HAHA .
MISS EVERYONE LAH .
In xnps .
not ycss .
Everyday see .
But I meant those who come from xnps .
Means Jasmine you all also .
Though I like everyday see you .
lame lahs me .

Kay kay .
That's all .
Byeeee ~~~:D
Hearts you you you !!
No guys IN THE YOUYOU YOU .
Only those 6A derhs .
Dont think wrong .
And I AM NOT LESBIAN !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home