# 103
Whoa .
Haii .
TOday damn like UNLUCKY ?
Cause my bag spoilt .
Then ez-link no money .
ZZZ !
Oh my damn .
Haha .
Bag spoilt cause recess that time we all went back classroom to put our bag mahs .
Then ,
Javier say run back before the V-chairman lock the door .
Then they run lo .
Then I also run lahs .
But then my bag damn hell heavy then the thing just came off .
BROKE .
Sad sia .
If cant fix then must buy new one sia .
GRRRRR !
Stupid Javier lim yi rong !
HAHA .
And then hor .
Talking about Javier ,
THat xinyuan Go write in her blog say JAVIER LOVES JOANNA , JOANNA LOVES JAVIER .
WTH .
Frankly saying ,
I did like HIM before .
But not now le whATS .
Ez-link left 87 cent .
Cant tap in .
THen cousin tap .
Then i went in with her card .
Then I brroke liao .
So borrow from her like 6 to top up lo .
HAHA.
Thanks ~
But it seems like you say until I wont return you lo .
lOL .
Whatever lahs .
HAHA .
I think that's all bahs .
The rest were fine .
Just that I look a little retarded carrying the bag like a baby .
LOL !!!
Haha ..
Bye bye <3
:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home