Wednesday, January 20, 2010

# 110

I am sad & happy today ...
LOL .
Now can say is sad .
HAA ...
I am trying to get rid of all my unhappiness & angers .
But you all forced me to .
Why must talk behind my back ?
Thank God I got you ,
Tell me everything .
Thanks .
But do I look like a AH LIAN ?
totally out of point !
I am not one okay .
I dont want to be one too .
Its totally !
STUPID !
I hate it TTM !
TTM ~
I didnt copy anyone with the Ttm .
Well ,
My sister .
Can?!
Stop saying I copy you when you also copy me lahs .
I dislike it .
Not ttm .
Hate then is ttm .
ARGH !
WHATEVER !

ZZZ ~
Bye bye ! D;
I am not one !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home