# 114 Wow !
Hello (:
I am soooo happy !
Cause I got full marks for my math test !
Woohoo ~
HAHA .
LOL !
I feel sitting in front of the teacher is not so bad after all .
Hopefully every lesson will be fun !
HAHA !
Cant wait for another day of Home econs .
Want bake things .
But must wait for three weeks !==
EEYER ,
ZZZ .
HAHA .
Today went school .
Then lessons ...
Then recess .
That Denzel keep hitting my head !
Grrr !:P
I hit him once .
He hit me thrice !
x 3 !!
Damn him .
:P
Then go back class .
Mother tongue .
Forgot write JOURNAL .
Then must stand ?
LOL .
I forgot how write lo .
Zzz .
AHAH !
Then lesson ,
Math !
Get back paper like jumping for joy !
Wooo ~
HAHA .
Then went hall listen to 'talks' ?
Sian dao !
Then almost fell asleepp .
HAHA !
Thenn lunch break .
Eat then go back on time .
Today make the mask .
WaH LAO .
At first is ugly lah .
Then after that quite okay .
But threw it .
Cause also no need hand in lo !
HAHA .
Hai me use hand do !
Make until so dirty .
HAHA .
Anyways ,
Yesterday was fun !
Didnt really manage to take any photos .
Go http://1e1-2010.blogspot.com
Maybe have some photos at the last clicking thingy .
HAAH !
Go see bahs (:
Hope I wasnt inside .
Then yesterday that Xinyuan wear till damn sexy worr .
HAHA .
FUN ~
Went cycling when reach there .
But before that ,
Denzel and Ming Han changing into blades .
Then Denzel forgot take his phone .
& It gone missing .
And that's it lo .
He justs changed it 3 days ago !
I also feel sad for him .
HAII .
HAH .
If I was the one who lost I'll surely quickly go find .
He went back find .
Cant find he also never panic .
He is like nothing happen ?
LOL !
HAHA .
Then went mac .
Rent the bike then go eat .
Then went off cycling .
Somehow Jim flew off his bike .
And OUCH !
His two legs was bleeding !
OUCH OUCH OUCH !!!
Pain .
But he guy .
Cant cry mah :P
Then me , Denzel , Jing wei(sissy) & Wei Xian went off cycling .
Denzel blade .
HAH .
He very tired .
Who ask him blade .
HAHA !:P
Then after that U-turn back lo .
Then I lend from Denzel his blade .
Then he cycle my bike .
I just realized his blades has no brakes !
I wanted to brake and almost fell .
Woah .
Close one .
HAHA .
Then he say I very slow .
I say I scared I'll fall .
HAHA .
Thank God I didnt :D
Wasnt injured (:
Then some already playing water .
They keep pushing and pulling ppl in .
Then me and Lea go down ourselves .
So wont get push
Cause I want wash my pants .
Got sand mah .
Then go down die liao .
All wet !
Cause they see me go down then come splash liao .
Wah lao .
HAHA .
But everyone most prob will be wet .
SO just let them splash lo (:
Then I splash Wai leong.
I thought he Darren whats .
Then he thought I purposely .
LOL !
Then he splash me also lo .
Then kena push by most of the boys .
Then I go disturb them also !
YEAH ~
haha .
Then burry Aaron .
only His head not burried .
Then He keep laughing .
Then crack .
HAHA .
He so CHIAM cann ?
HAHA .
Cause he popular ,
Then left at 8 plus .
Reach Clementi at 10.15 like that .
Papa fetch me home .
Thanks .
Slept on the car .
Damn tired .
Lazy do homework mahs .
HAHA .
Then say goodnight and sleep .
HAHA !
That's all !
Bye !(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home