# 112 It was fun !
Yo !
Today went school as per normal lahs .
Then last three periods was PE !
Fun lah ..
Played badminton for the last 25 minutes like that .
Then after school went Javier's house for project .
But end up playing his WII !
HAHA !
Still got DDR sia .
So I play lo .
Then the guys also play .
And the stupid thing is ,
I am the only girl AGAIN !
Stupid lo .
HAHA .
Fun .
I somehow improved (:
Then Javier say ,
I know you want play so many times cause you want to beat Jasmine lah .
I say no !
I just want practice .
So next time at least go arcade with cousin then can play with her mahs (:
Anyways ,
There will be a class outing for 6A'09 !
During the march holidays .
Not decided yets .
Comment on my tagboard on where to go (;
haha.
After that went back Xingnan !
Cause somehow wanted to discuss the Outing .
End up talking !
HAHA .
Feel so home talking to those 6A de boys .
And evelyn (:
HAHA .
She was the only girl there too .
Miss Lim not girl mahs .
HAHA .
Then I go she leave !
Ohh myy goshh .
HAHA .
Then we run up and down ...
To see our old 6A classroom .
Now the 6A classroom for 2010 is at 6F'09 de class .
Now is P2 to P6 morning session lo !
So scary .
HAHA .
Good thing I left early .
HAHA :P
Then we very noisy lo .
Keep laughing .
Then Mr Chang say me and Javier de PE t-shirt look like LION DANCERS !
HAHA .
Then he got the lion dance that 'head'
Then he took out .
And take photo .
I somehow managed to escape .
But had to see the frown from Miss Lim :P
haha .
Then very funny lo .
Just reached home only .
HAHA .
Miss Lim keep wanting us to go .
That time all Yuan Ching de go back also never kena 'kick' out.
By security .
Stupid .
Now one INDIAN auntie be the security .
Damn stupid lo .
haha .
Keep saying we cant go in .
Unless got teacher .
ZZZ !
HAHA .
Then Miss Lim also very chaim .
Cause we ask her go in and come out again .
HAHA :P
sO bad .
And Me , Denzel & Javier saw the scary teacher in Yuan Ching .
She live just beside Denzel's block !
SCARY SIA !!!
HAHA .
YAY !
Today no homework mans !
SHUANG !
HAHA .
Today got Math test lo .
But quite easy lah (:
Hope can get full marks for Miss Lim ! (:
haha .
Funny lo :P
This should be my day le !
I now going to bath ~
HAHA .
So ,
BYE ! <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home