# 118
Well ,
Hello !
I just came back from JP .
LOL !
Went ' New York New York ' finally !
Hahah .
LOL !
Cause I never eat before lah .
SHIOK ..
Hahah
Ate with mum , Joyce , Adeline , Tian , two yiyis , Annabel ,Sophia & Yi zhang .
Haha !
It's damn nice cann ?
LOL !
Then ate the Candy Floss !
It's damn freaking sweet .
Of course ,
Haha !
Then went toilett .
Haha .
Then saw the 'Chai shen ye' .
Then He is like damn freaking hell fat mans .
So many ppl tagging behind him .
Then my dad say ,
' Ta hui dui hong bao de'
Then me & my sister was like 'really uhh'
Then we follow lo .
Then he really threw .
My sis go catch .
LOL !
Of course unable to get any one of them .
Hahah !
Then me & Adeline's leg kenna STEPPED !
WTH !
Damn stupid .
We was like 'OUCH OUCH !'
Pain Lah .
LOL !!
In fact ,
I was thinking what will be in the hong bao .
Will it really be money ??
A
N
S
W
E
R
I
S
NO !!!
Of course .
My dad say he saw someone open .
Is like a voucher .
Only can use if you spent up to bout 200 .
LOL !
Totally no use cann .
Rather dont take .
Haha .
Damn freaking useless .
LOL !
Hahah .
Chill ~
LOL !
Then now waiting for the pics to load .
Its damn slow mans .
LOL !
My sisters all go beddd .
I also wantttt !!!
Maybe I'll upload tmr .
Haha :P
Bye bye !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home