# 123
Hi ,
later going have Reunion at dont know which aunt house :x
Hahah .
Yesterdayy ,
Went out after posting .
To give Deon ; Dino his forms .
Then he damn what lo .
I reach liao then he sayy ,
I busyy now .
5 Minutes .
Thenn I okayy okayy .
Faster cann liaoo .
Then I didnt sayy meet him at wher .
Then hee come MRT .
I at bus stop .
AHHH .
Then he went back home .
I am like wth !!
Then he sayy today then go pass him the forms .
I didnt know today got reunion .
How go pass him ?
Maybe he also have .
SIAN NNN !
Hui Xuan will know what I talking aboout .
Hahah .
LOL .
Haii yah .
Sian lah .
Now posting ..
Later go prepare .
Then go out .
If you realize ,
I cann post now is cause my pig sister is still SLEEPPPING ~
Hahah .
I very bad .
I know lah :x
LOL .
Hahah .
That's all I want to post .
Bye byyy !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home