# 121 Yo
Hello .
Hahah .
I got into netbball sia ..
Okay lahs .
LOL .
Cause my class got 4 girls somehow can choose netbball or basketbball or Dragon Boat .
Then I am one of the four .
I prefer basketbball of course .
But Mdm Chai say dont have .
Then only got 3 can go into Dragon boat .
Then they all want dragon boat mahs .
Then I no choice ..
So I just take netbball lo D;
But trainings on tues & thurs .
Weds can go back Xingnan play also .
Maybe ~
Hahah ,
Will be fun .
I guess it is as tiring as in Xingnan de .
Which maybe wont be so tough for me lo .
GOOD ~
Hahah .
Hope cann go into STUDENT COUNCILLOR ..
LOL .
Hahah ,
Carmen say I also like dont want be like that .
Cause I like hack care like that ..
But is if you really cann get in means can .
What for BHB go take the nomination form ?
LOL .
Hahah .
Sooo ..
Yah ,
Gtg .
Byeby ~
<33

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home