# 127 WOW
HeyYO !
Hahah !
Today got netball training ~
LOL .
TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH .
Is all I can say .
Hahah .
The Captain damn Dote me lo (:
Heheh .
Funny :P
Got another girl dont know call what lah .
I once from netball .
Then do drills I know mah .
Then she keep saying ,
'GOOD ONE JOANNA !'
The Captain also .
Hahah .
Keep saying ,
'Where's Joanna ?'
Then My turn she throw then she'll say 'come on Joanna !'
Then I keep lauhging .
Got another girl prettier !
LOL .
She also say I very cute .
LOL .
CUTE= UGLY BUT ADORABLE .
I not ugly hor .
LOL .
Hahah .
Then the captain & her keep 'quarreling'
Saying that ,
'She's mine hor .'
No she's mine .
LOL
==
Hahah .
Ps I no time change blogskins .
Damn lazy too .
Hahah .
Then the captain name very funny sia .
DINEH .
Is like this read lah .
Then she ask us call her nat .
Hahah .
Funny sia.
The training damn long .
Got the ball rotation .
Somehow I name it like that .
Cause you must use fingers only to make a round over our head waist and legs .
The legs part I always fail sia .
AHHHHH !
Damn Paisehh .
Then the stupid Xin yuan[jie]
Say JOANNA LEG VERY SHORT ==
LOL .
WTH LAH .
Funny uhh .
Then I say .
you also lah .
So short also .
Then she say at least longer .
Bleahhh ~
HMMPHHH .
LOL .
WHATEVER .
Yesterday went to JP ~
YEAH !
Hahah .
Took Neo Print with GEGE HUI XUAN & FREDA !
Hahah .
Then me & Hui Xuan was like broke .
LOL .
Hahah .
Whatever ~
I dont really remember what happened .
Then just now 6 plus go home then alight at Pioneer .
Then saw Denzel & Jun hong .
they damn bad .
Never wait for me .
Hmmph .
Hahah .
Then go buy my dinner .
Then go down bus stop saw Javier & Denzel CHATTING ~
LOL .
Then went over .
Joke joke .
Hahah .
Then want board bus saw Jonathan[CHC]
Hahah .
He say ,
'Hi , Chin ming on the bus ehh '
Then I ohh .
OKay okayokay (:
Then Three of us went up .
Then Chin Ming came up .
Hahah .
FUnny lo (:
Today was fun .
Joke & Laughed A lot .
Met Christine & Jessica de friend ,
Dorothy from 1E3 .
Hahah .
Byebye ! <33

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home