Tuesday, February 9, 2010

# 126

Hi ~
Hahah .
Just reached home ~
Woahhh ~
OKAYY .

Todayy was a extremely longgg dayy for me .
Heheh.
& Jasmine .
She is DAMN tired .
As cann see (:
Heheh .

Well ,
today morning go school .
Then Assembly ..
SCIENCE ..
BORING LIKE DAMN HELL .
At first it wasnt .
Is watch the camels all that de video .
Just watching them walk here walk ther .
Then the person talk talk .
SIANNN .
Then Recess ..
Saw Jasmine ..
Amelia ..
Then buyy food .
EAT EAT .
YUMMM
Ate LAKSA !
Add noodles .
Cause they give damn little .
KIA SU SIA .
Hahah :P
Then Jasmine eat same .
But never add noodles .
Then end up say the noodles very little (:
Hahah ,
Then bought soya bean drink .
Then 'RINGGGG'
I am like , 'OPPSSS' .
Hurry finish .
Treat Jasmine one cup (:
See I good hor :P
JKJK .
Heheh .
Then went back Class .
English lesson ..
Quite boring also :P
Hahah .
Then thank GOD never use Comprehension book .
Cause I never bring .
AGAIN !
Lucky never use sia .
If not kenna SAMAN again ):
Hahah .
LOL .
My dad nagging .
WAH LAO EHH .
VERY HOT SIA !
AHHHH !
Continue ..
Heheh .
Ermm ,
Then Math .
As boring .
& I just realized that the projector screen was spoilt .
Byy Mr Chia .
LOL .
He seems damn violent .
Hahah :P
He like very pai sehh that kind leh .
Every time I help him put the cable he will like ' THANK YOU THANK YOU .'
LOL .
Or maybe is I scary :P
Heheh .
Then CEP .
Talk talk ..
Not boring lah .
Heheh .
Then LUNCH BREAK !
WOAH ~
Best .
Then Go outing .
Mdm Chai never return us our HANDPHONE SIA !
Ahhh .
!!!
Nevermind lo .
THE WORSE IS NOT EVEN MY CAM .
I bring also never bring to SDC .
AHHH !!
LOL .
Make myy own bag heavy nia
ZZZ ,
Heheh .
Today homework not so much .
Good (:
Then board the bus .
No girl to sit with .
Me and Carmen suppose to sit tgt .
Then no two sits de anymore .
Then She sit with Ariel .
I sit with YUAN JIE!
WHY JAY .
LOL .
= YJ .
Heheh .
Then he is like ,
'why you sit with me ?'
I sayy no sit lah .
Damn GAY sia him .
Heheh :P
Then after that the whole class went' WEE WEE .. WOOOOOO !'
=='''
Hahah .
They damn what sia .
Then Teacher ask me sit with Siti NurAisyah .
I think is like thatspell lahs .
Heheh .
Then I sit lo .
(:
Heheh .
Then play .
Somehow lah .
Then that stupid Javier damn what sia .
GAYISH IDIOT.
HAAHAH .
Then Denzel also bully me ):
They so bad sia .
Say I shit .
They more shity .
EEYER .
Disgusting .
Then afterthat okayy le .
Then board bus back that time .
I saw Jasmine eating CRUNCHIEE .
WOAH!
My favourite chocolate .
But its damn sweet .
And damn ex .
2.50 .
AHHH .
Then on the bus sit with Denzel .
Cause girls go in first mah .
Then I was the last .
No girl alone .
So I just go to a sit .
Then Denzel came in and sat beside me .
Then whole class went 'WEE WEE & WOOOO!'
Again .
LOL .
Now I ask him ,
' Why you sit beside me ?'
Then he say then just now you sit beside Yuan Jie ?
LOL .
Hahah .
Hahah ,
We keep playing with SISSY SEO .
hahah .
He sitting in front of me .
Then I keep hitting his head ,
Then I say is Denzel .
Then Denzel will flow de lo ^^
Heheh .
Good ^^
Heheh .
Then Mou Xuan , Ryan & Javier ask me put wax on his head .
Then I eat finish my chocolate then I open the wax.
And the cover got A little .
So I just 'Place' it on his head and pass it back to motion .
Then He say .
Wah lao .
Damn much lehh .
Freak you lah .
Then he take some and put on my head .
Of course I Tried to dotch[Idk how spell]
Then even worse .
My whole hair damn messy lo .
AHHH .
Then he just kept pushing my clip .
IDIOT SIA SISSY .
Then I ask Venisa hold my paper .
Then faster clip .
And tie .
Then I accidentely stepped on the security guard leg .
Then she say .
Here is not a place to play !
Wah lao ehh .
Stupid freaking .
Ahhh .
All SISSY'S fault lah .
Idiot .
Hmmph .
Damn him .
Tomorrow I'll revenge .
Bleahh .
Then take bag .
Last to leave the class .
Then go down meet Jasmine .
Their bus just reach lo .
Then She got dragon boat meeting .
Then I wait .
While waiting ,
Watch the netball play match .
I feel like playing lo .
Next ttime .
SADDD,
Heheh .
LOL .
Then bout 615 then they end .
She thought I go le .
Then she chiong with her friend .
Then she saw me .
Got a secret .
Cannot say .
Heheh .
Then we went off .
(:
Javier & Den was walking behind uss .
Then board the train .
Pioneer go down .
Take bus .
Then Saw Taro , Hui Xuan & Tom .
Nicholas tan , Tom tan .
Same lah .
Then Talk talk .
Jasmine tired .
Then go back sleepp .
Heheh .
Then my parents on the way .
Ask them from Xingnan bus stop fetch me home (:
Bo Liao .
Hahah .
Then homed .

That's all .
I hated Javier at first .
Starting of the trip .
Cause when walking to our break de place he ask me smack him .
He dare me mah .
Then I smack .
He pull my rubber band sia .
I am like OUCH .
Wth ..
LOL .
That's all .
My lovely days are back (:
Pray for Hui Xuan .
Got something happen ..
Just pray everything will be fine .(:
I wont say out kay .
Just hope you all will help her just pray .
(:

Bye bye ! <33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home