# 131
Hi !
I am posting now at home .
LOL .
With my mother's IPhone (:
Hahah !
(:
Haii .
Damn tired .
Just now went to my mum's colleage's house !
Then saw the act as a Chinese pro everytime in shows de .
She is my mum's colleage's friend I guess .
Hahah . She this year primary 5 nia .
Pro sehh
hahah
then got two Ang moh kids .
Damn cute sehh !
The guy called mikey .
Then girl called Hannah .
Cuties :DD
Hahah .
LOL .
Then play with them (:
like fun lo !!
Yeah ~
and that colleage house is Pastor Tan Ye Peng's previous house !!
Damn big .
No , is high .
Three storey sehh !?
Hahah (:
Now in my mother room watching tv .
The show like a scaryyy !
Eeyer
wth !!
Hahah
I guess got nothing to say le .
Bye bye ~
miss lim's and Ai leng's birthday is about to be over !
Hahah .
(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home