# 138 I feel so hate you . You're just having a mask
You're just putting on a mask in front of me .
==
LOL .
I didnt know you're such a retarded ass .
Whatever you say about me ,
I dont care anymore .
Cause none of them ,
Is true .
DAMN-ER
****-ER .
I never ever use F before .
On anyonne .
But now ,
It is you .
You forced me to .
And I truly hate you for it .
You are just trying to spoil my relationship with her .
But why ?
Cause you diff school as us ?
LOL .
But she still miss you right .
And Even if you think I am writing this to make you feel that I didnt .
Then You're wrong .
cause I am trying to tell the whole world that me , JOANNA LYE DID NOT PLURK TO SEE YOUR SECRETS .
And why am I so stupid to see ?
LOL .
Create an account to see .
I created it since 17 Jun 2009 .
For goodness sake .
Dont believe , Go and see lah .
F you lah .
Ass hole .
Freak me out .
Ahhh .
LOL .
I hate you all the way ,
TO THE MAX/EXTREME/CORE OR WHATEVER .
I dont care whether you're gonna care .
BUT I CARE IDIOTIC ASSHOLE ***k [!!!]
Whatever .
I am Going to Jp now to find my sister and I am going to make you pay for IT .
Byebye .
SUCKER[SSS]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home