Sunday, March 7, 2010

# 146

1E1 Rockzxc ! \m/
Some ppl in 6A rockzxc too ^^
Hahah .
LOL .
Today woke up at 9.19 .
Everyone is still asleep .
Only JOYCE .
She went for Choir Liao .
Haha.
LOL lo .
^^
Boring sia .
Looking at the photos When we were at Japanese cuisine .
LOL .
Damn funny !
I look so white



LOL .



GLEE ^^
Hahah .


My Hair is like hell funny can?!
Hahah .
LOL .
Go facebook to see a clearer one ^^
Hahh .
LOL .
Later go church ^^
YAY !
I cant wait for the class outing to come !
I hope it wont be like that time I went back for her birthday .
I want it to be fun !
LADY ANN ,
I think Cant change .
Idk .
Cause maybe if I change alot ppl cant come .
LOL .
Sorry uhh ,
Maybe you try asking Miss Lim ? ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home