# 144 Why ?
Hi .
I failed my CHINESE for your information .
What a lousy chinese person ^^
Heheh .
Only 8 person passed out of 20 ppl in my chinese class .
LOLzxc .
I got damn lousyyyy ==
No lah .
Failed by 5 upon 100 .
I just love the song from Xinyuan ; jie 's blog .
Its just so nice .
LOL .
I yesterday msn with Kor .
Till 11 pm .
Then In school sleep sia .
Hahah !
He so bad .
Play play play still can get so good .
His my bad bad kor . :X
I just feel like HIS my everything .
He just encourages me whenever I need .
For your information ,
you dont have to know who is HIM .
Hahah .
I just want my sunshine .
Hahah ^^
I feel Idk what I am doing .
But I just going to get going
GONNA STUDY HARD !!
My pledge .
From now on ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home