Monday, March 29, 2010

# 155 Please lah =.=

Hi ~
I very busy this few days lo !
Sian ..
Cannot post .
Currently doing homework .
Haii ..
I want get good results mah xD
See I guai hor xD
Like real ..
Yay !
My maths got 8/10 !
I think is highest lehh ^^
LOL .
DAMN HAPPY THOUGH ..
Haha ..
HuiMin so SHUANG ..
7 DAYS MC !
I also want lah can ?!
ALAMAK ==
But when she come back loads of homework is waiting for her ..
But she from NT class .
Shouldnt have much homework lah ^^

Anyways ,
I didnt realize YCSS de netball is like not bad de lo .
Cause Saturday went Netball Carnival @ Kallang Netball Center .
Which I went when I was Primary 4 .
Or 3 .
LOL xD
They won second for C division & Overall C division .
Woah .
They pro seh .
I just be the score taker and shout JIAYOU JIAYOU !
Then can liao .
Still got medal take lo .
Haha .
Cause me under RESERVE ..
LOL .
xD
History class test just passed last Friday .
I think can get A .
Cause I still able to do all the MCQ .
YAY ~
LOL .
Must strive le .
Cause my CA1 results in report book is like that :
[HOPEFULLY I CAN REMEMBER]
English : 50.00 C6
Mathematics : 83.00 A1
Chinese : 45.00 D7
Science : 50.00 C6
History : 84.00 A1
Home Econs : - -
D & T : - -
Literature : - -

Like that leh .
I dont want it to be like this !
Cause It suck ..
I wont stay in 1E1 if I get this result ..
But I wanna drop to second class .
1E1 isnt the best class but alot teacher think so !
My class still got ppl get 194 for PSLE .
Somehow they appeal and got into 1E1 .
Oh Shitzz .
Sian lah .
Art freaking me out ..
ALAMAK ==
Today after the talk ,
We go back class ..
Kena scolding from Mdm Chai .
Not really scolding lah .
Is like talking to us ..
Then she say those got bully ppl in our class de stand at her right ..
Those never de sit on my left .
Then AJW & MX[I THINK] So cheater-bug lo .
Say they never bully ppl .
Everybody say ,
EH , AJW !
Cause he got bully ppl de what xD
Haha .
But Mdm Chai never care .
Then I say I like just punch the person & say HI .
Then she say that is friendly de .
Not like bully .
Then she say can go back sit le .
Then I point to SJW say ,
I also got call him Sissy leh .
Then He keep laughing .
Then Mdm Chai ask him is it okay for ppl to call him SISSY .
Then he say some okay some not okay ..
Then Mdm Chai say Pretty Girls can is it ?
*LAUGHS*
LOL .
Then damn retard then Mdm Chai ask is it okay if I call him Sissy .
Then I face him & ask him say NO .
Then he say NO .
LOL .
Cause If he say yes ,
then Mdm Chai will think he like me ..
Which is = ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ........
Okay ..
I am bad xD
I know lah xD
Now 7++
Mum doing nails ..
Sian .
Today got my trophey !
YAY !
For 1500m & 4 x 400m .
Got first ~
PRO RIGHT xD
BHB LAH ME xD
I only good in sports .
Studies to me = suck lah
But no choice .
Unless I be athelete [Idk how spell] When I grow up lo .
But like no future ..
LOL ..
Haha .
Haii ..
Damn sian ..
Maths I got 2 questions dont know how do ..
Tomorrow go ask CHER ..
The pervert cher .
xD
Haha .
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .
LOL .
Nothing to write le leh ..
Oh ya ,
Shing's cell de ppl de studies all like so GOOD ..
They math A ..
then poly get 4/4 ..
3.5/4 ...
So envy them .
I want to be like them In the grace of GOD ^^
I'll prove it yeah xD
I hope I can lo .
If not damn hell PAISEHH .
WTH xD
Haha ..



If you realize ,
I just 'pity' you ..
Can ?
The name really is like friends . ..
Which make me look so retard to write it on top ..
Oh my gosh ..
IHY TOO .
But I dont want to make you feel that I DITCH you too ...
Sometimes I really hate you .
Your annoyance made everyone of us dislike you .
Accept it & change .
I doubt if you change ,
Nobody still want to be your friend .
Ask ppl your wrong & change for the good .
Because that is the person I want to be friends with .
Somebody who can accept about her own wrong doings ..
Just CHANGE !
Okay .
Stop pressing my waist .
Instead of tickling ..
I know I am getting kind of out of hand to say like this ..
But I know you dont have friends .
But dont keep sticking to me .
I have my own friends .
Which I am closer to .
I choose my friends .
I know you will read this .
And The person I am refering to is none other than JANANI .
I dont care le lah .
But seriously ,
Because of you ,
I am BLACK BANANA .
No link ==
LOL .
I am a little racist still though .
I trying to change to hang out with not chinese ..
But every one dislikes you ..
Because you are like irritating ..
Annoying ..
And you still keep asking ppl whether they hate you or not ..
Which there aint any need for it .
The more you ask ,
The more irritating it is .
Now ,
We are offically friends .
God mates = Friends .
It aint any special ..
So yepp ..
Idk whether you'll see this but just to let you know ..
THANKS ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home