# 154 LONG TIME NO POST AH !
Hi ~
Today is 24th March & I didnt post for 4 DAYS !
LOL .
xD
Alamak !
My sister reaching home lerhs .
Must faster post .
21st March
SUNDAY ..
Went Church ...
Then go Chin Ming house ..
I think ..
I forgot lah .
ALAMAK xD
Hahah .
22nd March
SCHOOL REOPENED !
):
Damn sleepy lah .
Cause I never do homework ..
Then chiong lah ..
Then after school went for SPORTS HEATS 2 !
Then ..
I ran 1500m For XiN yUaN .
LOL .
Guess what place I came in ?
Is B & C Division run together .
LOL .
I came in SeCoNd !
YAY !
LOL
I starting is third .
Then fourth ..
Then fifth ...
Then left 300m then I CHIONG !
LOL .
Run till second
LOL .
Then Shronn like so bu shuang
Haii ..
LOL .
xD
Sheena so fast .
Alamak .
She Sec 3 Mah ..
At least I got second .
Heheh .
Then 4 x 100m !
We got first !
Thanks to all of them ,
SARAH , SARA & HUI TING !
I am the slowest .
Cause I faced a puddle of water .
Which slow me down like hell .
Cause I was fourth when I pass the 'baton' to Sara .
And She chiong damn fast & became first ..
LOL .
(:
Then Hui Ting also just chiong lo ^^
Hahah .
Then Long Jump cancelled ==
Cause rain then got puddles of water ..
LOL
Daddy came fetch me ^^
<3>Yesterday
SARA JO Birthday !
Yahh ..
Hahah .
She so cute .
Okay ,
Everyone is cute ^^
Then we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG TO HER ..
WHOLE CLASS !
Hahah .
She damn happy of course ^^
Hahah .
Then I forgot le ...
Oh nonono .
I remember ...
NETBALL !
LOL .
Then I was like damn UNLUCKY Yesterday .
LOL .
Keep CMI .
Haii ...
NO LUCK FOR ONE DAY CAN BUT DONT STAY WITH ME FOREVER ! xD
Cause my 3dollars fly ...
Cause of my BLUR-NESS .
Today
Reached school .
Walked with Dorothy from MRT .
Just happened to met her there ^^
Hahah .
I still dont know tmr got training not lo .
ALAMAK ==
Then bell rung already ..
Then go sit down lo .
Then ART !
LOL .
Go do those shading ..
Can go around school lehh ^^
Hahah .
Then Recess ..
Jasmine never come lo !
):
Cause after recess I went her class 'find' her .
Then the girl beside her say she never come school ..
Haii .
LOL .
So lonely xD
No lah ..
Still got 1E1 friends & cousin ..
Of course got some netballers too ^^
I got back my 3dollars !
Thank GOD <3>VeRy VEry VERY Chatty person xD
Then at Pioneer All of us alight ..
Then Yuan Jie walk home .
me den & javier go buy bubble tea ^^
LOL .
Then ...
Take 241 .
Javier Lim so retard .
LOL .
Denzel always so E-M-O .
LOL .
Hahah .
Then END .
Reached home lo ..
I saw your smile again ..
Like what I saw when I first met you a few years ago .
It is like the feeling that I met you again .
You make me feel that I like you again .
But I dont .
I just wish we'll be as close again .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home