Saturday, March 20, 2010

# 153 SIAN

Hello .
I damn sian lah can ,
Haii .
EARLY IN THE MORNING WAKE UP .
6.10AM lehh .
Not bad hor xD
Go NIE for Captain's ball , Asia Conference ^^
LOL .
We won the first round .
Heheh .
LOL .
Proceeding to another one dont know when .
Sian lah .
Tired like hell .
Homework never do lo xD
Denzel say today pass homework to me also never pass .
Dont want pick up my call ==
Sian .
WTH .
I monday surely die can ?!
I lost my wkshts .
DAMN IT .
Oh shit it .
Hahah .
Eeyer .
Today de weather is like shit .
RAIN RAIN RAIN ==
I guess none of us prayed that rain will stop .
LOL .
Only me xD
But was after a while lah .
Hmmm ..
Easter day reaching le !
Anybody want join me ^^
Is so called ' GOOD FRIDAY ' written in SCHOOL DIARY I guess xD
I dont know lah xD
If you want tell me kay xD
I vwery sleepy going sleep or maybe go WestMall .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home