Tuesday, August 31, 2010

# 219




HELLO! LOL . Today is teacher's day . SO .. HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY.LOL . HAHA. In Yuan Ching was awesome. After School , went back home to take the teacher's say gift for Miss Lim. Its all my effort . I just wrote their names in... LOL . Those bastards didnt even said 'thankyou'. -.- Nevermind.. Boys .. They didnt even pay me. That's the main thing. though its only like 1dollar.I'm broke.. Okay .. Didnt dare to give Miss Lim the present . So I ask HuiXuan give then I ran off to Jasmine's house(: This was what I did :D
Then Miss Lim called. HAHAHA . She said, help me thank the REST .. Girls I okay lah. But then ... nevermind. Esp that Denzella. Zzzz. HAHA . LOL . Hmmm, actually felt bad I ran away. And I really need to say one thing. A small cup of Ice Milo actually cost me 70cents! :@ Can go jump le lah. zzz. HAHA . YC one nicer (:(: HAHA . Then went KFC to eat. Ate ultimate value box. Go CC slack awhile ..


Then went HuiXuan's house. For fun:D HAHA. Her brother brought the girlfriend home. HAHA . Went the girlfriend's house to play with the hamsters & dog. HAHA . They tie the dog de.): HAHA . But still fun lah(: That's all. then came home le. BYEBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home