# 248 Like lonely lonely.
Hi~ Today got the AAA award. Which is actually Annual Achievement Award. Haha. I dont think I deserve it. Seriously. I suck. Okay . My attitude sucks. I know it's kinda no link. But frankly saying, I also dont know why. I'm so petty . Rah. Changing in process ~ The netball tee is just simply too BIG. Like mad. Haha. It suits my name yeah. BANANA! :D Haha. Anyw, the AAA award was a success. Haha. Took photo. And it sucked like shit. Cause it was Mr Foo. LOL. Taking the photo. Sian only. See his face. Kiam pa. :X Haha. Then went to 4N2 classroom. Talked about some issues. Then recess. Back to classroom. Ppl all come take my sweet. So say bye. Hah. Saded. So ex bodoh. 1.80 T.T hah. N3tb@|| today was so much better. Though got a lot of drink breaks . Which I think someone requested. Haha.
Tough trainings are coming our way. Scoldings are coming our way . All we can do now is , be prepared for the worst. :D But so long as we dont do wrong things repeatedly, none of such things will happen. Yayy. I love N3tb@|| like mad. LOL. It's a jokeeeee. :D Bye. Tmr holiday. Zhiyee's birthday . Yay. Going out to celebrate. YES ! :D Byeeeeee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home